GENERAL EVENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Behavior: VAULT CONFERENCE reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to a VAULT CONFERENCE event, or eject any person from a VAULT CONFERENCE event based on behavior deemed inappropriate by VAULT CONFERENCE staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Canvassing by attendee(s)s is strictly prohibited at VAULT CONFERENCE events and forums. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event/forum except by event sponsors. Individuals violating this policy may be asked to leave the event and VAULT CONFERENCE attendees will not be refunded.
- Image release: In registering for VAULT CONFERENCE events and conferences, attendee(s)s grant permission to VAULT CONFERENCE, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for VAULT CONFERENCE. Attendees agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from VAULT CONFERENCE in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Attendee(s)s release, discharge, and hold harmless, VAULT CONFERENCE and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a attendee(s) not agree to the above image release, they must advise VAULT CONFERENCE by contacting (747) 260-8461 or Vault@valuetainment.com
- Invoices: an invoice with your registration transaction is available for your convenience upon completion of initial registration. A copy can be available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment: To avoid disappointment, ensure you pay for your booking(s) before the registration closing date. Anyone that has not received a confirmation registration email will not be on the event attendance list and therefore will not be admitted to the event.
- Program: VAULT CONFERENCE reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
- VAULT CONFERENCE members who have registered for an VAULT CONFERENCE event/forum but are unable to attend, must transfer their ticket prior to the event or no entry will be granted and there will not be a refund for non attendance.
- Registration Notice: A breach in ethics of ticket registration may result in a cancellation of an event registration and/or VAULT CONFERENCE attendance.
- Registration and Payment: Payment in full is required at the moment of checking out during registration.
- Sharing registrations: One registration may not be utilized by several individuals. For larger events group rates, please email: email@example.com
- Substitutions: Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. VAULT CONFERENCE must be notified of all substitutions prior to the event. Refer to ‘Registration Notice’ above. For assistance email: firstname.lastname@example.org . You MUST modify the original registration confirmation sent to you sent via email.
- Anyone under the age of 18 that is attending the event must be accompanied by a paying adult ticket.